• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to take screenshots and view demos ON MAC!!
Hello there my name is Ash and i wanna be a pokemon trainer
Here's how to take screenshots on mac!,because trust me its very different to pc!
Let me begin.
GERNINJA I CHOSE U

Screenshots,ninja ninja
1)
If you want to take a certain screenshot you have to press the following (do this ingame):Command+Shift+3 (a really easier way than /screenshotjpeg)
2)
The photo u took should appear on your desktop like mine[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_10_03_at_10_23_39_AM.jpg]
3)After u have done that you can post it on the forums by the attachment thing. (More info here: http://www.nfcommunity.com/showthread.ph...7#pid22427)

How to record and view demos
ingame if you want to record a hacker you have to first:

Open your console by pressing the ~ button on ur top left (right under esc)
type the following command by this format:
/record <player name> .(So if im hacking this is what you would do : /record [NF]Aldnoah to record me)
And type in /stoprecord to stop the demo

How to View demos
Ok so this is about to get a bit tricky,This is how you VIEW your demo.
Go to your Call Of Duty 4 data folder>>press main>> you will see a folder named demos (If you dont have one then just make one).>>You will see your demo file there.To view it drag your demo file to your desktop.>> To to the players file>>Then make a new folder called Demos>>Then drag the demo file into the folder you just made.>>To to Call of Duty, then on the main page go on console and type the following:
/demo <player's name you recorded>) Here's an image:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_10_09_at_5_54_31_PM.jpg]

Then you can view the file by simply pressing enter.
If you want to get a url of this demo head to this website: (To upload your demos)
https://www.mediafire.com/ 
(WARNING: DO NOT DO THE /DEMO THING  ON A SERVER THIS WILL CRASH YOUR MAC)

Hope it helped trainers.
:D
Cya
[Image: 76561198404453108.png]
Great tutorial man! You really covered everything and more than I know haha, and thats a little surprising cause I've used a Mac for Cod4 myself for the last 4 years so you did a great job!

+1 from me :)
(10-09-2016, 07:14 AM)R[NF]Catalyst + Wrote: Great tutorial man! You really covered everything and more than I know haha, and thats a little surprising cause I've used a Mac for Cod4 myself for the last 4 years so you did a great job!

+1 from me :)

Thanks! :D
Nice really helpful but i got a problem about the screenshots
Sometimes i use my mac for cod4 since my PC is getting fixed
When i do Command Shift 3 Some of my screenshots are pitch black do you know how to fix it?
(05-02-2017, 04:31 AM)[NF]Zac Wrote: Nice really helpful but i got a problem about the screenshots
Sometimes i use my mac for cod4 since my PC is getting fixed
When i do Command Shift 3 Some of my screenshots are pitch black do you know how to fix it?

Hi Zac
I know this happens sometimes you just have to press command shift 3 more than once instead than doing it once because it might come out black like your one did. :)