Would you like to Upgrade NF Community to 2nd Generation with any Following Games:
Halo 2
7.69%
COD Black Ops 2
7.69%
Grand Theft Auto V
15.38%
COD Black Ops 3
15.38%
Halo 5 : Guardians N Forge
7.69%
No Upgrade.
46.15%
13 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Halo 2
Daily We play Games Isin`t it? We are Members of NF... and NF has COD 4, Halo, Minecraft, Garry`s Mod... But don`t we need to enhance??? We have Halo 1 and COD 4... But there is Halo 2 which has 5 times more players than Halo PC which plays daily and About BO2 there are Several Hundreds and Thousands of Players Playing Daily!!! It`s a better game with better Graphics and got a very interesting campaign as well as the Zombies! and the Multiplayer too! y Don`t We play these games?It`s time to add the 2nd Generation of our Old Games! We can easily host servers on BO2 as there are many Scripts online and I`m not petty sure about Halo. Halo is the 2nd Game in the Masterchief`s Collection. John Continues his Journey with Cortana and the UNSC and finds another halo meanwhile thee is a new Arbiter born in the Covenant! Who later joins Chief and Defeat the Prophets! The Multiplayer has several new features than multiplayer of 1st halo. Lets Continue and Upgrade the NF Community with 2nd Generation!

Please post and share your opinions on this! Would you like to Upgrade NFC To its 2nd Generation?
[Image: 34gjz9s.png]
I like all of your games preffered here,but for each of these games there has to be someone who already have the game selected,which means:making a server,add any mods.
For now ill have to go GTA v :D
[Image: 3dd6af43c4918df501b381673333b42e279574cd_hq.gif]
I personally dont like a multi-game clan. (What we have is fine)
It is fine to find members that have the same game and play together with them but to play new games and start new servers is a no and to have to recruit players from new games will be to much to keep track especially with the amount of players we are getting in Cod4. And another thing is that not everyone has the computer or money to afford to play the new games.

I would like to strictly keep NF a COD4-Community with a side of Minecraft and Gary's and a community to make freinds and find out if they play the same games as you
[Image: tumblr_oa811hpnPh1tandono1_400.gif]
[Image: 76561198280705553.png]
Appareantly the [NF] Clan is 7 months old, these decisions are for a clan more mature than ours, preferably around 1.5-3 years we can start to think about it, it's just to new to start thinking about making servers on other games rn, this is in my opinion.
I would love Black Ops 2, but agree what Trig said.
Maybe it is too early(for NF community) to handle multiple games. Not everyone can afford it.
But at some point later we should have an upgraded community with new games
[Image: Cool-Text-242415596772503.png]
Made By: ArchR0n1n
Expanding to a multi-game community is the worst thing we could do.
(10-09-2016, 10:59 PM)[NF]Trig Wrote: I personally dont like a multi-game clan. (What we have is fine)
It is fine to fine members that have the same game and play together with them but to play new games and start new servers is a no and to have to recruit players from new games will be to much to keep track especially with the amount of players we are getting in Cod4. And another thing is that not everyone has the computer or money to afford to play the new games.

I would like to strictly keep NF a COD4-Community with a side of Minecraft and Gary's and a community to make freinds and find out if they play the same games as you

This.
Yeap Trig is right... But if u guys want I can make servers on BO2. I got scrips just gotta attach set up and run tests and finally run it!
[Image: 34gjz9s.png]
(10-10-2016, 10:46 AM)[NF]Mr.Manvi FTAI Wrote: Yeap Trig is right... But if u guys want I can make servers on BO2. I got scrips just gotta attach set up and run tests and finally run it!

You can start your own unofficial NF servers if you want but most of our members are not gonna play it because some of us runs on Mac and some of us don't own BO2 hence why we play cod4 lol. We most likely won't be taking applicants from BO2
[Image: tumblr_oa811hpnPh1tandono1_400.gif]
[Image: 76561198280705553.png]
You guys realize BO2 doesn't have a server browser, right?