• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOLDENSNIPER lag
Hello There, now this is not a hacker report. This is a report on a player for just being an irritating player. This GOLDENSNIPER, who claims to live in the USA, everyday almost plays on our server, but the problem with that is, he lags all over the freaking place. If you check logs on Killhouse Hi XP, you will see players saying things like "Goldensniper stop playing in Verizon internet" Because hes just teleporting all over. I mean it isn't a super big deal but if I'm not the only one who's getting annoyed by it, then I believe it's a problem. I'm not sure what any of you could do about this but I just wanted to shine light on this guy. Furthermore, this guy wants to be an admin.. But everytime I play he calls me a hacker lol. Granted I should wear my tags and actual name but this way when you are undercover you can see the way people act when admins or members aren't on the server . But to sum it all up, this kid is just a plague on the server. Solutions?
Big Grin 
Can't do much if it's his internet provider, probably can't afford a better one. If his toxic leave your tags on and sort him out.
Next time I see him, if it continues to be a problem and ruins the experience for other players he may be kicked.
I don't even know if it's ISP, how can it be that bad..? I actually play on Verizon internet with my phones 4g because im not at home and my ping is 99% of the time good Big Grin
(06-12-2017, 12:15 AM)R[NF]Razor Wrote: I don't even know if it's ISP, how can it be that bad..? I actually play on Verizon internet with my phones 4g because im not at home and my ping is 99% of the time good Big Grin

If only he was using Verizon internet like you, aye?
(06-12-2017, 03:44 AM)[NF]Contrary Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 12:15 AM)R[NF]Razor Wrote: I don't even know if it's ISP, how can it be that bad..? I actually play on Verizon internet with my phones 4g because im not at home and my ping is 99% of the time good Big Grin

If only he was using Verizon internet like you, aye?

No doubt
He is quite annoying...whines a lot too.
True.