• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban lift request
Hello NF authority,

I feel i was mistakenly banned.
I enjoy NF server very much, i do not cheat, i have never cheated, i do not like cheaters at all .. it messes up the game entirely.

Could be it was purely a  mistake on which player was intended for ban ..
Or
It could have been due to my fast weapon firing.

I have no mouse wheels and it is just the usual left mouse button i use to fire. 
--
Server Name:  NF Killhouse HiXP
Gamer Name:  12gaugePimp
Game Time:  Aug9  between 2am & 5am (PacDaylightSavingsTime ).  (maybe 19 hours ago give or take)(possibly around 4amPDSTaug9)    
Key is legit, and/or not cracked.

.. i can diddle the fire button pretty fast with my thumb. I can think of no other reason why i would be banned. Mouse is a Logitech Track Ball.
 It's a very old model, only two-buttons and No scroll-wheels. As i said, i can diddle that button with my thumb in such a way to fire very quickly. 
I hope this helps clear-up.

I am a fair and honest player, and always have been.  NF has good servers and a good community.  It really sucks when cheaters come in cause they trash the game for everyone else.  It's very selfish and crappy.  All cheaters should be perm banned. If that is NF policy, then good! the server is better for it.  

I have NEVER cheated, and i NEVER will.  I have zero interest in any such activity.
thanks for you time in looking at my ban-lift request.

GG's,
12gaugePimp
looking into this for you now 12gaugePimp  we will get back to you soon...  cheers for reg on the forums and posting Smile
[Image: cooltext195075046290826_zpsrmnwt9bq.png]
It appears you were banned for using aimbot back in June. I will put forward a request for the evidence.
(08-10-2017, 10:57 PM)[NF]Apoc Wrote: looking into this for you now 12gaugePimp  we will get back to you soon...  cheers for reg on the forums and posting Smile

Thank You Maj.Apoc

(08-10-2017, 11:20 PM)[NF]Contrary Wrote: It appears you were banned for using aimbot back in June. I will put forward a request for the evidence.

Gen.Contrary,

With all respect, this is wrong. I have never been banned, and I have never cheated. 
Maybe a newbie member that is wreckless with cheat determinations (or untrained in this regard), could have made
an error in judgement... but even if that were the case ,...  why is it  ..that until yesterday  .. i could always come to NF
and be able to play a game unhindered and unblocked .. it has never happened. Why? cause i don't cheat, never have.

NOPE, with all respect Gen.Contrary, i have never been banned, this is obviously in error.

..or perhaps you are basing your info on the premise of an IP number.  IF so, it is in error to base on ip number as mine is not a static IP.
You cannot find any evidence for my game-key to have been used in a session of cheating, becuase it has never happened. 

And if your evidence seems to show something contrary to this concerning my key(no pun intended), than perhaps someone used a key generator to crack/unlock their game to another id, randomly stealing my key or i suppose there is a remote possibility that my key was molested or accosted digitally in some way, but i HIGHLY DOUBT that, but i guess anything is possible.

In any event, i am no cheater and that is   sure-as-water-is-wet.  Please recheck your facts, there is an error in them or the
reading/construing of them.

Cheers to you NF Contrary for lookin out for the NF community.

12gaugePimp
See if you can connect now.
Whoever was aimbotting at the time of that ban was actually using your current IP so even if you don't use a static IP it was still on the same network. It may have been someone else on your network, but there's no point in going into that.

Your ban has been lifted due to the evidence link being dead. I trust you are indeed clean as you say. Cheers.
Col.Legend, i just now tried and Yes ... I'm in ! Smile

Thank you Maj.Apoc Col.Legend Gen.Contrary