Jose Alfaro
Aliases
Servers Played On
NF Members
Intro About You
Reason for wanting to Join NF
Extra Comments
Good Luck Jose
Welcome to our forum Jose! Do you have any ingame names / Aliases?
Howdy Nodds, and thanks Jesse! I haven't been in any NF servers just yet so nothing there. I'm not too much on halo anymore, and CoD has far too many hackers for that to be enjoyable, but I did try the minecraft server (which is down). In game though, I go by Jose_B (Previously just Jose)
Hello Jose.

Nice to meet you. College and 2 part time jobs! Geez how did you manage to fit gaming in there! I can understand that being active won't be a thing for you and wanting to be in a friendly and fun community where you can interact from time to time is okay with me. Maybe try to slowly introduce yourself to use when you get the time :3

I noticed that you do not enjoy Cod because of the hackers. We actually have a few players that are active and play in our servers (mainly killhouse) and we do ban hackers/report bad players daily. You should drop by one day!

Well hope you enjoy your stay here, if you're bored or feeling lonely, don't hesitate to drop by on teamspeak/forum chat/creating a thread.
trig and the other admins work daily to ban all hackers and keep our server safe

we have the most active staff in cod by the looks of it
(01-27-2016, 02:21 AM)[NF]Trig Wrote: Hello Jose.

Nice to meet you. College and 2 part time jobs! Geez how did you manage to fit gaming in there! I can understand that being active won't be a thing for you and wanting to be in a friendly and fun community where you can interact from time to time is okay with me. Maybe try to slowly introduce yourself to use when you get the time :3

I noticed that you do not enjoy Cod because of the hackers. We actually have a few players that are active and play in our servers (mainly killhouse) and we do ban hackers/report bad players daily. You should drop by one day!

Well hope you enjoy your stay here, if you're bored or feeling lonely, don't hesitate to drop by on teamspeak/forum chat/creating a thread.

Howdy Trig! Was a tad busy at the time working on a few other things, but have a few extra minutes now so lets begin! My name Is Jose Alfaro, 18 year old college student working two jobs. Currently living here in the States in Texas, though I am a Slovakian citizen. I am game almost completely on PC, though I play on my Xbox occasionally. I play on an Asus laptop (bought a laptop instead of a PC for college), but that didn't stop my desire for power XD Playing with 32GB ram, 2GM GTX860, and a quad core I7 :D I spend just about all my time gaming on CS:GO, though I do hop on to Minecraft occasionally. In regards to the rest of a setup, I'm not going to get into it all because I'm not big on trying to sound all high and mighty XD

I'll consider checking out the CoD 4 Server, but will be straightforward now, will probably not spend too much time on it since I have CS:GO to compare it to. In regards to Halo, my playing there declined along with ØZ. I don't play much anymore due to a lack of players online, though I do hop on sometimes. Feel free to comment below anything you'd like to know! I'm really open to sharing stuff about me (online) so ask away!

Y'all have a great day, and I look forward to whatever is to come! Cheers!

-Jose_B
jose our bumpercarz server is fun
Hey Jose, nice to meet you as well! 
School and work are important, so looks like you have your priorities straight there.
Trig is right, we have multiple active admins. In fact I've only had to ban one or two hackers this week.

Anyway, welcome and good luck!
Thank you for your application.
The Application Process usually takes 3-5 days
Please Stay Active on Forum and In game

Feel free to suggest games for us to check out here

If you have any questions feel free to PM a staff member.

Note: This application does not permit you to wear our tags unless accepted which you will be provided further instructions, and please only use the name you have listed on your application when in our servers to make it easier for us to identify you.